Bullying never ends at schools because children who bully at schools become office bullies. According to the research and survey one-third of the victims of Workplace Bullying. Workplace bullies may spread rumors to tarnish a co-workers reputation and exclude the victims from team meetings.
Below are some best ways you can deal with the Workplace bullies:
1) Learn to recognize bullying: Whenever you realize that you are being bullied, you will not blame yourself or take responsibility for something which is not your fault.
2) Change the way you respond: Since it is impossible to change someone, you have to change the way you respond to workplace bullies.
3) Learn to set boundaries: Try to be upfront and direct with the bullies and learn to be more confident and assertive.
4) Address the issue by reporting incidents to the manager, supervisor or any person in authority. Being calm over the incidents gives the bully more power and control over you so never be silent.
5) You can also seek outside assistance by filing a complaint in Department of Labor, local police or attorney.
6) If you feel depressed, you can take help of a professional counselor who can guide you in a right direction.
Workplace bullying is a widespread issue, and it can have serious consequences on your health and self-esteem. So allways try to find new ways fight Workplace bullies.